Two of your favorite Mum & You eco-friendly products carefully packaged and delivered from us directly to you.
Parents love our Soft Biodegradable Wipes Subscriptions & Bundles
Complete Convenience: Carefully delivered from our arms to yours.
- Save up to 17% with your subscription or bundle 4 packs of our eco-friendly diapers with 4 packs of biodegradable wipes
- Flexibility for You: Choose when they’re delivered – every 15, 30, or 45 days
- Need to Press “Pause”? Pause & cancel your subscription at any time!
- Moms Making an Impact: 1 subscription= 1 donation to a mom in need (include foundation logo?)
Kind to Baby & the Planet
Our Eco-Friendly Diapers are:
- Super soft: made from chlorine-free wood pulp from certified sustainable forests
- Free from lotions, perfume and latex: perfect for even the most sensitive skin
- 100% recycled packaging**
- Guards against leaks for up to 12 hours with Smart Tube Technology
- Hypoallergenic & Dermatologically tested
**where recycling facilities are available.
Every Mum & You diaper comes with Nappychat! The playful tribe of characters on our diapers and packaging are paired with stories, rhymes and playtime ideas to spark conversation with your baby. Designed in collaboration with communication experts to inspire, develop, and bond. Learn more here!
Our Biodegradable Wipes are:
- 99.4% Water
- Biodegradable in as little as 15 days, even in landfill conditions*
- Made from sustainably sourced naturally derived viscose
- Registered by Vegan Society & Cruelty Free Leaping Bunny Approved
- PEFC certified sustainable fibers
- The ONLY Baby Wipes in the U.S. to receive Green Seal Certification and have received Parent Tested, Parent Approved Seal.
Now that’s something you can subscribe to.
*Biodegradation testing in line with ASTM D5511 showed 86.6% biodegradation after 15 days of testing, compared to the positive reference (cellulose), translates to 100.7% relative biodegradation. Wipes will home compost according to European Standards EN13432. Wipes used for dirty nappies should be disposed of along with your normal household waste.